Monthly Bible Challenge
Bible Challenge- February 2016
Love is hard to define
Love is hard to define. You may love pizza and you may love your mom and dad, but hopefully you don’t love them the same way. Here are some things children say about Love.
- “Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs.”-Chrissy – age 6
- “Love is when a girl puts on perfume and a boy puts on shaving cologne and they go out and smell each other.”-Karl – age 5
- “Love is what’s in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen.” Bobby – age 7
- “Love is what makes you smile when you’re tired.” Terri – age 4
- “If falling in love is anything like learning how to spell, I don’t want to do it. It takes too long.” — Glenn, age 7
- “I think you’re supposed to get shot with an arrow or something, but the rest of it isn’t supposed to be so painful.” — Manuel, age 8
- “If you want to learn to love better, you should start with a friend who you hate,” Nikka – age 6
Romans 13:8 ” Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for whoever loves others has fulfilled the law.”
I find one way to show someone the love of God is through encouragement from His word. This month, the Bible Challenge is to find someone to encourage with God’s word.